Mix Tape 17 Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Akon seeks jury trial for throwing fan off stage

So I've added a few more things to make this blog better and fully comprehensive. The priority will still be to add important tracks for my next mix, but I thought I would share some music news/trends etc also when I'm busy looking for more music. Finding music, at least the way I do it, can be a long and enduring process. But trust me, I'm scrounging over the internet, magazines, other blogs, to bring the best to light.

I've also added a music player via myflashfetish.com Almost all the tracks are available on this music player, and you're able to play/pause/move to the next track at your discretion. I will still post videos when available, but for a lot of good music there aren't any videos. So hopefully there will be audio for all the songs available. When it is, it will be added to this player.

Also notice that the titles for all my blog entries are links to either a myspace, source of news or related content.

--

AKON SEEKS JURY TRIAL

Last summer while Akon was on tour apparently a minor climbed on the stage where Akon was performing. Little did the minor know that he would be thrown off stage by the famous artist back into the crowd. Akon is pleading not guilty to the charges, but it seems this famous star just might be 'Locked Up,' ironic of one of his first hits. Another female concert goer said she suffered a concussion when the boy landed on her. Watch the video above.

No comments: