Mix Tape 17 Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jack's Mannequin - Spnning



Sorry for the little break guys, but this is the 18th post on the blog meaning I have finished another 17 song mix. And I wanted to make this last song perfect.

I now have to determine the order, and will be working on that for the holiday season. If you want a mix, leave a comment with an address, I'll do my best to get it to you. Also, if you want to be AWESOME, and support the artists, I will also have an iMix available on iTunes.

Jack's Mannequin has released another album entitle the Glass Pssenger. His song writing and catchy melodies are still intact, but the Lost in Transit Album was so good, I think it was hard to follow. Much of the album does not fall far from the last album, the song American Love sounds eerily similar to MFEO II: You Can Breathe.

But man this song is catchy, and I felt I needed that for the album. The Resolution, another song off the Glass Passenger Record, is the single being pushed, and is signature Andrew McMahon.

I'll be working on the album order in the coming days.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

correction: the last album was called "everything in transit."