Mix Tape 17 Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Monday, December 8, 2008

Paul Michel - Always Right

Hey Everybody,



So when I listen to Pandora at work, I always take note of the awesome tracks Pandora recommends for my listening tastes. Pandora doesn't always get it right, but it definitely did this time.

I've this piece of paper with this song in it for probably months now, but I don't always get to my work list as soon as I would like to. But Pandora, played it again, and I said to myself, time to blog. And it's the first posting for the third public mix, Wiki Mix Volume V (There were two mixes before the blog was made).

I actually just went on a Paul Michel fest, and bought three albums from amazon for a total less than 20 bucks. Amazon.com is awesome. I will have a further posting on bbqchickenrobot.com in the near future outlining the best of the three albums.

Paul Michel is a singer songwriter from D.C. Make sure not to go to paulmichel.com, unless you want a short story writer from Seattle. Paul's website is pmichel.com

If you like this song, check out another track called Higher Than.

Hope you dig.

-G

No comments: